Date of last revision: November 2020
Torr Bar Ltd.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and do our best to give you a secure online experience.
This privacy statement explains the data collection and use practices of Torr Bar Ltd., (the “Company” or “We” or “Our”) regarding your use of the website https://torrfoodtech.com/
and any site or application that replaces, supplements, or supersedes the foregoing (the “Site”).
Information Collected – The information we gather from you helps us learn about our members and potential members of our community and the users of our Services. We may collect the following information:
1. Personal Information. “Personal Information” means any information that we could use to identify an individual. We do not collect any personally identifiable information from you (e.g., name, company, address, telephone number, facsimile number, e-mail address) unless you voluntarily submit or otherwise disclose this information to us, including information submitted or disclosed by mail, telephone, fax, or electronically. We will not sell, trade, or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties. We will only use your information to respond to your request for information.
2. Other Information:
With regard to each visit to the Site we may automatically collect the following information:
a) Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect a computer to the Internet, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other information;
b) Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Site (including date and time); knowledge you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
c) Your location may be determined when you access the Site based on the access points you are using to establish an online connection.
We use the data set forth in this Section 2 in aggregate form only (“Aggregated Data”).
4. Use of Information Collected:
Your Personal Information (to the extent we have it) will be provided when legally required, or when reasonably necessary to prevent harm in an emergency situation. In all instances, we’ll share the minimum info necessary to meet the immediate need and inform you of our disclosure when legally and practically possible.
5. Third party websites. Our Site may include hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
6. We store all of our information using industry-standard techniques. We do not guarantee or warrant that such techniques will prevent unauthorized access to information about you that we store.
7. Changes to this policy. We may make changes to this policy with or without notice to you, so you’re encouraged to review the policy from time to time.
8. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.